Friday, October 06, 2006

On the road again...

On the road again : Bernard Lavilliers vous connaissez ?

I resumed driving after a two weeks break, and for the first time, this year, broke fast away from home. As i have said in a previous post, this is common for me, even when i was working in a totally different field. It is the seventh consecutive year i experience that, and i do not really worry about what many consider as a misery. I sometimes feel the blues anyway, but it's humane i think. I'm not a rock !!!

For today's snack, minutes before sunset, i stopped to buy bread, cheese, water and apple juice. I've asked the shop keeper for slices of mortadella but he had went in short of. I then remembered my mother who insisted to give me some dates, and regreted having refused that. I drove again for a while, and then came break fast time. There was a lake in the nearby and i didn't want to deprive my self from the pleasure of eating in a water and greens landscape. Wonderful. Food was of a different taste. It was a mixture of freedom joy and loneliness spleen. It was good, really, and i thanked God anyway, anyhow, anytime...

For a while, i had the "bad" thought" of considering poor all those who spend their afternoons rushing over bread, sweets, fruits... and buying, buying... and then i said to myself ; everyone is free, and everyone is different anyway !!!

I was listening to Mosaique FM, and the speaker-in was talking about the empty streets (streets are no longer empty during cha99an el fatr ), mothers finalizing cooking... She had a thought for all except for those like me !!! I badly took that mess and switched over another station, RTCI (excellent coverage and good music), and then an Italian one, Radio Capital, transmitting country music and good old songs. I made a short walk and then a short nap to enable myself keeping awake all the night. Back on the track, i drove till morning twilight, and miles after miles, radio was singing, and all my thinking was about a discussion i have had with an MSN mate and in which i've been "suspected" of having become "rahden" !!! How on earth ??? "rahden " with her ??? Moi "rahden and behnes" ? Had "trahdin and tbehnis " reached virtual relationships too ? What if she sees "3amer weld mas3ouda" : the god father of trahdin, tbehnis, ta9fif...

[ Text drafted on Sunday Oct.1st, and i don't know why i've written it in English ?! ]

If you want to learn more about "3amer wel mas3ouda" just ask :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ena nheb naarfou pour faire la différence...

Ahmed said...

Faire la différence ??? Entre quoi et quoi yé Lady...